- Why was the study done? Make sure the study is directly relevant to the clinical question.
- What is the sample size? Size can and should vary according to the nature of the study. Since determining a valid minimum sample size in a single study can be difficult, taking into account multiple studies is beneficial.The answer to this question alone should not remove a study from the appraisal process.
- Are instruments of the variables in the study clearly defined and reliable? Make sure the variables were consistently applied throughout the study and that they measured what the researchers said they were going to measure.
- How was the data analyzed?Make sure that any statistics are relevant to the clinical question.
- Were there any unusual events during the study? If the sample size changed, for example, determine whether that has ramifications if you wish to replicate the study.
- How do the results fit in with previous research in this area? Make sure the study builds on other studies of a similar nature.
- What are the implications of the research for clinical practice? Ask whether the study addresses a relevant and important clinical issue.
Our dedication to quality and customer satisfaction makes us one of the best academic writing agencies in the world.
Our company focuses on offering high-quality and easily accessible academic writing services to students from all parts of the world.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Phone: +1 (838) 201-9045