This week you will submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. Click here (PLEASE SEE FIRST ATTACHED) for a refresher on what each final lesson should include.
Building on the work that you started in Week 2, (PLEASE SEE SECOND ATTACHED, ATTACHMENT IS THE PROJECT THAT I SUBMITTED IN WEEK 2) for all three groups of learners:
· Write several broad instructional goals for the educational experience.
· Write several behavioral objectives based on Bloom’s taxonomy.
· Describe the lesson content.
· Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
· Describe instructional methods.
· Indicate time allotted for each activity.
· Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
· Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
· Submit your response in a 6- to 7-page paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned. Be sure to use appropriate APA formatting.
At a minimum, each final lesson must contain the following components: Introduction:
Provide the title of the lesson. Identify and describe the learners. Include Learner Assessment: educational level, developmental level, readiness to learn, etc. Describe the educational setting: (staff development, patient education, family education,
etc.). Purpose and rationale for the lesson(s):
Provide a rationale for selecting this lesson. Describe the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches used in the lesson.
Statement of goals and objectives:
Write several broad instructional goals for the educational experience. Write several behavioral objectives based on Bloom’s taxonomy.
Instructional methods and evaluation of learning—For each objective:
Describe the lesson content. Provide a sequence for teaching activities. Describe instructional strategies. Indicate time allotted for each activity. Describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) to be used. Describe how the learning will be evaluated.